- That God is our Heavenly Father who delights in us as His children; who loves and cares for us, and who's will for us is good, pleasing and perfect.
- That Jesus is our Redeemer, fulfilling a mission of redemption on earth, making our salvation possible through His death on the cross and His resurrection; acting as our baptizer, high priest, mediator and intercessor before the Father.
- That the Holy Spirit is a river of Living Water flowing from the throne of Heaven, poured upon all who are thirsty, bringing life wherever the Spirit flows, empowering the church as a witness, and refreshing the believer in the presence of God.
- That all people have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
- That salvation has been provided by grace, through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the true inspired Word of God, designed to make us strong in faith and successful in life.
- That we are called to renew our minds daily through the study of the Bible, reflecting the Lord's glory in ever increasing measure.
- That all manner of healing is found in the redemptive work of Christ - that the church was formed by Christ to demonstrate and proclaim the Kingdom of God, and that the church age, in which we live, serves to fulfill God's succeeding plan for a great world wide harvest.
- In water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper (communion)
- In the imminent, literal return of Jesus christ